We are looking to grow our team of employees with individuals who are career motivated and strive to excel at what they do. Presently, we have openings for the following position.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Denise Neason, CPA email@example.com No phone calls please.
Position: Staff Accountant
Accounting professionals with experience in audit and tax, who are looking to add depth and breadth to their career, will find a challenging environment at our firm. Bee, Bergvall & Co., PC, a growing public CPA firm with several locations, is dedicated to providing our employees with an above average work life balance.
As a staff accountant, you’ll report to our Tax and Audit Managers and benefit from their guidance and support. We believe the following skills will make a valuable contribution to our team:
- One to 3 years of recent public accounting experience
- Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Fundamental understanding of GAAP
- CPA or CPA candidate
Responsibilities of the work you’ll be doing include but are not limited to:
- Preparing engagement work papers in a paperless environment
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Preparing individual, partnership, corporate, nonprofit and estate and other tax returns
- Performing compilations, reviews, and audits
- Pursuing professional and business development activities
We serve individuals, small and mid-sized businesses as well as not-for-profit and municipal entities across the region. As a member of our team, you will enjoy a culture which builds strong relationships with colleagues, clients and our community. We provide the resources to help our team members grow including access to partners, the latest technology, and external and internal continuing education. We strive toward a paperless office, electronic workpapers and offsite data entry with the ability of our team members to work remotely.
Our firm has been serving the community for over 30 years. We have office locations in Warrington, Doylestown, Lansdale, Newtown and Lambertville, NJ. You’ll start in our Main (Warrington) office, but a project or client may take you to another one of our office locations. We're a company that recognizes and rewards individuals who learn quickly, who readily take on ad hoc tasks, who are highly detail oriented and can function with minimal supervision. Take the next step in your career and apply today.